Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Next Adventure


Sitting in the lounge adjacent to Gate 103 at the Tom Bradley International Terminal ... LAX. It's the vacation we had been planning for a year. Almost everyone says Tahiti is the most beautiful spot in the world. The one person who said it was overrated lives in Portland. A beautiful city in itself, and if he's right, I could have saved a few grand and flown Southwest to PDX. But, I'll be the judge.

The flight aboard Air Tahiti Nui is eight hours ... in coach. But they say their coach is like business class (I hope it's like good business class, not the type of business class on American from Dallas to Palm Springs. I digress).

When we arrived at 9:15 tonight in Papeete, after customs, we head directly to the Radisson Seven Sea's cruise ship Paul Gauguin. We sail at midnight. It will be an adventure.

Internet permitting, I'll share with you what I can. Au revoir.

No comments: